How To Transfer This Ebook to Your Kindle via Email
Once you've purchased this Kindle Edition ebook from our website, follow these simple instructions to transfer it to your device.
- Download the .mobi file we send you to your computer. It will be attached to the email.
- Log in to your Amazon Kindle account at Amazon Kindle Manager. In order to protect your Kindle from spam, you can only email books and other files to your Kindle device if you have approved that email address. The Kindle Personal Documents Service allows you to send ebooks and other documents to yourself by using the unique email address assigned to each one of your devices upon registration. You can find your Send-to-Kindle email address in your Account Settings but also on your Kindle - press Menu, then Settings and it is on the My Account page of the Settings menu.
- Go to Your Kindle approved email list. It’s in Your Kindle Account, and then under Personal Document Settings.
- Add your own email address to the list of approved addresses.
- When you open your Kindle and carry out the next sync, the downloaded Ebook should appear on your Kindle Book Shelf or if not there, then it will be in your Kindle DOCS folder.
There is a further explanation on how to transfer your ebook to your Kindle device here at Amazon's Kindle Page (opens in a new window).
For Direct Transfer:
You can transfer your free Ebook to your device as follows:
- Download the Kindle file as required.
- Connect the Kindle reader to your computer using a mini USB cable. These cables are supplied with most Kindle devices.
- Once connected, the Kindle device will appear as a new drive attached to your computer.
- Copy the Ebook file into the Documents directory on the Kindle. On the Kindle Fire, drag and drop into the “Books” folder.
- Safely disconnect the USB cable. The new Ebook should appear in the Kindle's directory.
Any problems with this may be resolved with a visit to Amazon Kindle Support. All files we deliver are kept up to date and functioning correctly, but we can't offer any support with them, or help with downloading them, sorry.
Further help and other tips are available at Amazon Kindle Help here.